My Blogger Income April 2021 Less Blogging Chasing The Bull Market
- Publish0x: $23 of ETH, Farm, and AMPL.
- Publish0x Writing Competition: $30 of ETH.
- ReadCash: BCH 0 ≈ $0
- Blurt: Blurt 39.875 ≈ $0.12
- HiveBlog: HBD 0 + Hive 1.789 ≈ $0.76
- Steemit: SBD 0 + Steem 0.302 + TRX 0 ≈ $0.17
- Leo Finance: Leo 4.362 ≈ $1.34
- STEM Geeks: STEM 0 ≈ $0
- Aeneas: ASH 0 ≈ $0
- LBRY: LBC 15.78 ≈ $1.67
- Filearmy: BTC 0 ≈ $0
- Brave Browser Reward: BAT 0.5 ≈ $0.37
- Bittube Airtime: TUBE 9 ≈ $0.1
- Netbox Browser: NBX 63.11 ≈ $3.73
- Presearch Search Engine: PRE 10.44 ≈ $0.45
- Survey, faucet, etc.: $0
This month also I received many Netbox referral rewards unlike other months which are purely activities so thanks for using my link! Currently the quantity is too much to handle when the value I earned is not much. So I may report this on a separate article.
April 2021 Income ≈ $61.73
April was the middle of the bull market and I decided to stop blogging and chase the profits. Although most of you will see it as either trading or investing, I like to call it gem hunting. Maybe you see me as FOMOing (fear of missing out) just like the others, but I did it differently than other FOMOes. I was weak in technical analysis. I can only do fundamental analysis and check the news. FOMOing in BTC, ETH, BNB, MATIC, DOT, DOGE, SHIBA INU etc was not something I was confident. So I spent my time looking for projects that are new, that have not pumped yet, and projects that are in massive correction. Thanks to…