My Inspiration for Global Financial System and Preparation for Monetary Crisis
0. Quick Tips: Learn Asset Correlations
- Food, water, shelter, clothing, item, etc: essential for living.
- Knowledge, experience, strength, ability: basics.
- Gold and other precious metals: survived for thousands of years.
- Properties, real estates, and land: well performed assets.
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies: borderless, decentralized, private, and uncensored currency where you have full power and freedom of your financials.
- Stocks: like owning pieces of companies, if the companies you own perform well, you will earn more and vice versa.
- Business and other assets: anything that can generate revenue.
- Fiat: this is the dollar, pound, euro, yen, yuan, etc where even more people are worried about crisis but still the primary tool to exchange values such as for buying food, drinks, and rent, however never hold 100% into this because many predicts that it will collapse (I hold at maximum 50% including my expenses).
- Certificate of deposit, bonds, mutual funds, and stakes: for savers (great for other items but becareful if using fiat).
1. Inspiration about money, how to prepare for financial crisis, and why gold is valuable.
A short video by Mike Maloney explaining 140 years timeline of monetary history. What is money? What is currency? He explains very well and easy to understand.
A playlist of Mike Maloney hidden secret of money which is a good material explaining why you should prepare for crisis.
Summary: educate yourself about financial before it is too late, how many crisis have we faced, and how many countries are currently facing crisis such as…