Returning from Japan to Indonesia through Garuda Airline PCR/SWAB Test
My name is Fajar Purnama and I just finished my 5 years study of Masters and Doctorate in Kumamoto University Japan under International Joint Education Program (IJEP) funded by Monbukagakusho (MEXT) scholarship. It was time for me to return to my home country Indonesia and the procedure is different that usual due to COVID-19 pandemic.
28th September 2020
- 16:00 Depart to Kumamoto Torichotsuji Bus Station.
- 16:30 Depart from Kumamoto to Fukuoka.
- 18:30 Arrived at Fukuoka and stayed at ENZO apartment.
29th September 2020
- 07:00 Check-in at Fukuoka Airport.
- 08:00 Flew to Haneda Airport
- 09:45 Arrived at Haneda Airport, filled in PCR test form, and check-in.
- 11:45 Flew to Jakarta.
- 17:30 Arrived at Jakarta, filled in health form, series of health check, and long waiting hours for quarantine destination.
- 21:00 Depart for Swiss-belhotel Airporthub, filled in hotel paper form and online PCR/SWAB test form, perform PCR test, and check-in hotel.
30th September 2020
- 01:00 PCR/SWAB test and check-in hotel.
- 02:00 Quarantine in room and received dinner few minutes later.
- 07:00 Received breakfast.
- 12:00 Received lunch.
- 22:00 Called to receive PCR/SWAB test result.
- 23:00 Received PCR/SWAB test result, check-out quarantine room, released from quarantine, check-in new room, re-schedule flight and proceed independently.
1st October 2020